Perfect for first-timers!
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced paddle boarder, our group lessons will help you develop and hone your paddling skills. Conducted on the calm waters of Andersons’ Inlet, this package provides a safe, fun and nurturing environment for you to enjoy the sport. With the help of our fully-qualified staff, we guarantee that you will stand up and paddle on the board before the end of the session.
So come and join the fun!
Each lesson includes:
- One hour of instruction with the group
- 30 minutes of free paddle time
- Paddle board, paddle, leg rope, rash vest and wetsuit (optional)
- Small sized groups
- Convenient beachfront location!
- Instruction from out Friendly, fully qualified staff
- All basics covered, from carrying the board to paddling and turning
- Important water safety rules
- Water hazard identification
- Social, fun environment!
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Booking voucher – on phone or printed out
- Adventurous attitude!
Cost: $65 per person
We run SUP lessons in all weather and conditions, rain hail or shine, providing it is safe to do so. If the currents are too strong, or if the conditions are unsafe due to high winds or other adverse conditions, then we will reschedule your lesson. If we change the time and you are unable to come to the new lesson, then we will provide a credit toward another lesson at a later date. If that is unsatisfactory we may issue a refund at our discretion.
If you would like to reschedule a lesson you have booked, we need at least 24 HOURS NOTICE. Failure to give the necessary notice will mean you forfeit the cost of that lesson. Under these circumstances there are no refunds, partial or otherwise.