Double the fun! Our 2-person private lessons are perfect for families/friends/couples who want to get the most out of their session, while enjoying some social fun on the water. This package is for those who want to share the experience of paddling on the pristine waters of Andersons’’ Inlet, while developing and honing their paddling skills.
So come and join the fun!
Each lesson includes:
- One hour of instruction with the group
- 30 minutes of free paddle time
- Paddle board, paddle, leg rope, rash vest and wetsuit (optional)
- Instruction from our fully-qualified staff
- Convenient beachfront location!
- All basics covered, as well as skill development for advanced paddle boarders
- Important water safety rules
- Water hazard identification
- Social, fun environment!
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Booking voucher – on phone or printed out
- Adventurous attitude!
We run SUP lessons in all weather and conditions, rain hail or shine, providing it is safe to do so. If the currents are too strong, or if the conditions are unsafe due to high winds or other adverse conditions, then we will reschedule your lesson. If we change the time and you are unable to come to the new lesson, then we will provide a credit toward another lesson at a later date. If that is unsatisfactory we may issue a refund at our discretion.
If you would like to reschedule a lesson you have booked, we need at least 24 HOURS NOTICE. Failure to give the necessary notice will mean you forfeit the cost of that lesson. Under these circumstances there are no refunds, partial or otherwise.